• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess the secret santa!!!!

Zahirre

Warren Veteran
I thought that now we've all opened our presents... We could have a go at guessing who our secret santas were :D I HATE not knowing because I'm no good at surprises or secrets or anything like that!

The clues I have are:

One of my presents was a Blackberry look a like bunny silhouette painting (and I know she didn't take part this year)

and...

The package stamp said it came from Peterborough!

The ornament I recieved was also from Marks and Spencers!!!!

I feel all excited... Feels like this could be a fun game!!! :D

:D The clue's I have are:

The hand writing looked like a womans :oops: :lol:
It came from York
It had the persons last name on the return adress bit but I don't recognise the name!!

I have no clue at all. They were very secret! :shock: The only clue I have is that it was posted in Taunton I think...I don't know who lives in Taunton...

Ok... So now we need a list of:

Who is Irish on RU?

Who lives in York?

Who lives in Taunton?

Who lives in Peterborough?

Then we can narrow it down!!!! :lol:

I thought mine was from Grin because the post code was a South Wales one (my friend lives there so I recognised it straight away, I wasn't looking it up!). But then Grin kept on saying she was worried her person hadn't received her parcel yet! So then I wasn't sure if she was just trying to put me off the scent :? :lol:

Then I saw someone else reply to thread who was from South Wales... so I think it's one of the family.

I could be wrong though!

I thought mine was from Grin because the post code was a South Wales one (my friend lives there so I recognised it straight away, I wasn't looking it up!). But then Grin kept on saying she was worried her person hadn't received her parcel yet! So then I wasn't sure if she was just trying to put me off the scent :? :lol:

Then I saw someone else reply to thread who was from South Wales... so I think it's one of the family.

I could be wrong though!

It wasnt me.

I have noooooo idea who mine is.

Get the sneakyness of you lot checking out where it was posted from - i didnt think to do that!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Mine is def someone fab at making bunny toys!!!

Back