• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Present that made OH Cry

Beau Belle

Mama Doe
Knowing how much my OH loves our buns, I wanted to give him a special present this Christmas. I printed out a number of pictures of our three buns, and put them all in date-order in an album (from first bun moved in, until date). I then wrote a note from the buns and put on the first page:

ForDaddy.jpg

"Dear Daddy
(Aka tall hoomin wiv yumyums)
We knose we are norty sometimes (speshly RickyBoo), But we are good
reilly. (PopPop iz little bits norty but CookieBun iz good girl).

We think yous will like album wiv pictures so mammy made it speshly
for yous (coz we can't gluu).

We like it when yous brings us yums, so plaese can we have many yums
each this kissmas? And maybe some parsli...and some broccli...and a
bunsch of corliander... That wold be so nommy.

Love yous Dada.

PopPop, CookieBun and RickyBoo
"

OH cried.

:love:

Such a sweet present! I remember when I was in hospital and my husband wrote me a get well soon card from all our pets, we had 13 at the time, and it made me cry in a really sentimental way.

He absolutely adores them. :D

He gets up at 4.30am in the morning, and lets the two outdoor ones out of their hutch. He probably doesn't know that I can hear him (they are on a roof terrace) but he chats to them, and it really is very cute. :love: I'm sure the neighbours can hear him too, and I wonder what they make of a 6ft ex-army dude in his early 40's cooing to a couple of buns! :lol::lol::lol:

Back