• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for Albert please U/D eating yayy

weeble

My little rexy roo hasn't eaten his breakfast and his tummy feels very stodgy. The vets have an emergency surgery at 10am. Im hoping its just the wind has scared him

No he is three and its never happened before he cries when he gets picked up anyway so going to the vets is a big deal for him :(

Hope it all goes well at the vets i saww on fb that someone wasnt well xxxx get better quickly vibes for Albert xxx

I bought Albert into the utility room which he lived in when he was an indoor bun and he seemed ok he flopped out with my old man cat (supervised) The vet said he couldnt feel anything but that his tummy felt empty he has had some injections and ate some raisins on the way home. He is now back with Evie and had some redigrass.

I think it might just be the wind that has upset him - its very loud :shock:

I think it might just be the wind that has upset him - its very loud :shock:

It has been very windy round here (not sproutwise) so it could have been that.

Glad he is feeling better, they do worry us. It was lucky your vets were open today. If you need any critical care or anything just give me a shout.

Sending him lots of vibes anyway just to be on the safe side.;)

Back