• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Spenser Christmas...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
with one of his cards:

PC160600.jpg

a Christmas cracker from his Auntie McFlurry:

PC250593.jpg

a new ball:

PC250595.jpg

and of course some festive noms:

PC250597.jpg

Love the festive noms!! :lol: He looks like he's enjoying all his gifts :love::love: Beano, Gordon and Boris shall be uploading christmas pics later. :)

:love:Aww lovely photos , like the idea of the mince pie box with hay in that's great :love:

Hope you have had a lovely day Susan and Spenser xxxx

I hope you all had a good day. Spenser, looks like you've had a good selection from Santa! Susiebun, Is your best present keeping Spenser in your room?

I hope you all had a good day. Spenser, looks like you've had a good selection from Santa! Susiebun, Is your best present keeping Spenser in your room?

I think so. :love: He seems happy most of the time, but we've had a couple of major thumping sessions. He's still not 100%, but I don't think that's to do with being indoors. My parents sometimes say they think he might be missing his hutch. :? He did a happy flop on my bend this morning and nearly rolled off! :shock:

Merry Christmas to Susie and Spenser.......looking forward to lots more bunny fun in the new year. Love and fluffs from us and Bouncer :love:

I seem to recognise the bunny on that Christmas card ;) Spenser looks like he had a lovely Christmas :love:

Back