• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Of all the days in the year to pick!

Boudicca

Warren Veteran
Daisy isn't eating she ate her 6 pellets and a bit of parsley then ran and sat in a box refusing to move :( she's had metacam, peppermint tea and infacol tummy rubs and chasing!! Then I found one of Dudleys claws!!!! He seems fine no blood or anything just a claw sitting on the carpet :? I'm at my families for Christmas dinner but only 4 miles away so no drinking for me as will be checking on her after dinner fingers crossed no emergency vet trip today! Bunnies sure pick their moments :roll: but we love em!

Daisy isn't eating she ate her 6 pellets and a bit of parsley then ran and sat in a box refusing to move :( she's had metacam, peppermint tea and infacol tummy rubs and chasing!! Then I found one of Dudleys claws!!!! He seems fine no blood or anything just a claw sitting on the carpet :? I'm at my families for Christmas dinner but only 4 miles away so no drinking for me as will be checking on her after dinner fingers crossed no emergency vet trip today! Bunnies sure pick their moments :roll: but we love em!

Oh no!, I am so sorry Daisy is poorly. hope she picks up soon and sending massive vibes for her, keep us posted

I hope she picks up soon. If there's anything I can do (not sure there is but will offer anyway) just let me know :)

Huge vibes for Daisy!

I can identify with picking their moments, as Spenser had a little relapse yestedray. He's OK now, and I hope Daisy will soon be on tip-top form. I wonder if the loose claw is indicative of some kind of tiff between Mr and Mrs?

Will look out for an update later. xx

Thank you for all your vibes and especially for the offer off help Sky-O that was extremely kind :D my fur baby is nomming again and she's ravenous! She virtually crushed Dudley in her stampede for the food bowl :lol: and they are now tucking in to fresh hay! I had done all I could and been back a few times, this time I was coming back and off to the vet if no improvement! I'm soooo relieved!! I feel a little drinkie or two coming on now! Thanks again everyone!

Thank you for all your vibes and especially for the offer off help Sky-O that was extremely kind :D my fur baby is nomming again and she's ravenous! She virtually crushed Dudley in her stampede for the food bowl :lol: and they are now tucking in to fresh hay! I had done all I could and been back a few times, this time I was coming back and off to the vet if no improvement! I'm soooo relieved!! I feel a little drinkie or two coming on now! Thanks again everyone!

Oh thank goodness for that, I am so pleased she is much better, you obviously noticed the signs very ealry, well done Jackie

Back