• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Last Christmas - My Christmas Present This Christmas

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
My OH and I are not spending much on each other this year, so are giving thoughtful things instead. This is what my OH has made for me from video footage of the buns last year to my favourite Christmas song :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P68A83bM9oc

Merry Christmas everyone from all of us.

PS You may need to turn the volume up high, its a bit quiet!

Last edited:
Helen, I really enjoyed watching the video and it put a big smile on my face. Your bunnies are so gorgeous :love: and so funny watching them trying to unwrap their presents.:lol:

I love the Christmas tree treat. Have to get one of those next year, never seen one before. Yesterday and today I will be indulging my 2 with crunchies. :lol:

Thank you, I am glad you liked it, it made me cry when I watched it earlier, I'd forgotten we'd taken so many videos last year! And that we had snow on Christmas Day - so much warmer this year!

I am sure your buns will be very happy with their crunchies, lucky buns!

Ours are all asleep at the moment! :lol:

Awww Helen that is wonderful :love: I've sat here laughing & feeling all emotional at how happy your bunsters look :D:love: What a perfect Christmas gift :love:

Happy Christmas to you all :love: xxx

Back