• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Your bunny/pet related presents!

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
Most of my presents are bunny related! :love: Thought it might be nice to post pics of the bunny/pet related things you have recieved :D

tempc8d4fed4-95b4-4d25-a8da-aeaef46ce7d4.jpg

All the things that are for my pets are from my sister, I shall share them between the buns, Agnes pig and the rats :) One of my favourite things is Tamsins book! I also got the christmas bunny, one of snowys scrapbooks and a sugar and spice bunny ornament :love:

And another thing I really like is this photo frame, it shall have a pic of Gordon in it (I already have a photo frame with Beano in) and a photo of them together :love:

temp5baa86d6-b84b-42a1-9b48-d979db93328a.jpg

I got a big canvas print of Hopscotch from OH :) (ignore the other presents which are un-bunny related!)

1807c37d.jpg

And a close up of the card! :D

e3de0ef7.jpg

:D my mum got me these:

001-51.jpg

but my OH got me the best pressies ever which aren't bun related...... i got SEA MONKEYS :D and a SUSHIE MAKER!!!!!!! :D

this crimbo rocks!!!! :D

xxx

I have a bunny calendar, bunny notelets, a little toy bunny and I gave Mum and Dad bunny coasters (purchased from Fat Fluffs) and an embroidered picture of Spenser that fifibutton did from a photo. One of my favourite presents is a book with photos of all the current Rainbow Rabbits in it. :love:

Other than the run that I asked for, I haven't really got anything yet :( That could change though as I get my birthday presents in a few hours :)
Actually, I did get something from Fifibutton- this portrait of Smudgey and Trouble :love:

406244_187409341354524_100002563785747_340903_2061392729_n.jpg

It's my favourite present this year :love::love::love:

I cant post pics cos my mobile photobucket is playing up but I got bunny ring from accessorize, a bunny jumper from topshop & a bunny make-up bag from river island.

Everyone's gifts sound/look lovely :love: :D

Helennnnn love the card! :lol: And shell I got a slushie maker off my best friend!! Just made my first slushie with it and love it! :lol:

Everyone's gifts sound/look lovely :love: :D

Helennnnn love the card! :lol: And shell I got a slushie maker off my best friend!! Just made my first slushie with it and love it! :lol:

:D i've had 4 already today :oops: the brain freeze is a killer though :lol:

what flavour have you done?

I got a toy hamster that runs about in a ball from my mum, she thought the rats would enjoy playing with it but understands the mechanical hamster needed a ball to protect it because one of our rats will likely try and rape it.

blackcurrant and apple as thats the only juice i have at home :lol:

really want to get rasberry as that is my all time fave :) xxx

:lol: My friend even got me a bottle of raspberry juice to go with it! I'll have to do a mix next :) xxx

I had a rabbit hot water bottle :) (the picture looks like he's missing a leg but it's squashed behind him :lol:) a car aerial topper :) and a bunny screen wiper :love:

IMAG0495.jpg

I got this gorgeous little guy!
http://www.johnlewis.com/161665/Product.aspx

Also, apparently an aunt & uncle got their lines twisted and got this Guinea Pig snack pots :roll: shame I don't have guineas!
http://www.bitsforpets.com/vitakraft-nature-snack-box-for-guinea-pigs-p-4431.html
Apple chips are ok for buns yes? What about dried beetroot? The nature cookies are out as they have seeds in (will be going to Caroline at Rabbit Residence's guineas that pot!) And I imagine the green pellets which are just meadow grass are fine too!

Back