• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost rabbit brought to me on Xmas Day!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I've just been woken up by a lady hammering on my door - she has found a rabbit hopping around the street!!

It's not one of my two, but the neighbours said I have rabbits so she tried me. She's still going door to door but I said if she doesn't find his home he can stay here until vets etc open again.

I have a spare indoor cage as a last resort and plenty of hay!
Fingers crossed she finds his proper home.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Awwww -you'll have to nickname him baby jesus!!! :love: Hope he's going to be ok!!! xx

Me too - I don't really have space for another!! Hopefully she can make someone's Christmas, I'd be worried sick if one of my two disappeared!

It looked well looked after, gorgeous healthy coat and very friendly, maybe a little tubby. She hasn't been back yet, so I'm hoping it's good news. I hope she lets me know how she gets on either way or I will worry!

I told her there is a spare indoor cage and lots of hay for him/her here if he needs it.

If it's a house bunny, if the owners have lots of visitors it may have been able to slip out through an open door... Houdini Bunny...

Back