• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just saw this on facebook...

Jackaroonie

Mama Doe
:censored: just saw this on facebook:

umm.png
[/IMG]

I really hate this boy as it is, He is in my year at school. He took the :censored: out of me when I was upset about the loss of my rabbit. I was very angry to now see that his family have got a rabbit for his brother for christmas :censored:

I dont know them personally other than the boy at school. But from what i do know he's one of those people who dont care at all about animals :roll:

I thought I would comment with some information which I hope they thought about before buying it as a present :evil: :censored:

Do you think my comment is fair and is everything right what i said? :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you :) I have learnt a lot of knowledge thanks to RU :)

Lets just say he wont be very happy with my comment :roll: I will let everyone know what he replies :roll: lol

could be finacard or something on the cage base?

I think your comment was pretty good. Offering all the basic information but still ended it nicely :)

Good to see they have some hay in there, and if it isn't shavings then they've most likely done some research which is good.

do you know what that could be in the bowl? :?

I thought I better say have a good christmas lol even though I hate him a lot :lol:

I can't see that well as the photo looks quite small on my screen but looks like it could be readigrass?

Back