• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some vibes for Frankie please?

Nikki26

Mama Doe
Have just got back from the emergency vets as Frankie didn't eat her dinner and was sat hunched up. The vet couldn't feel any blockages and could hear some gut sounds so I'm not sure what's going on :(
She was fine this afternoon.

Frankie has had pain relief and gut stimulant so I'm hoping that she gives me the best Christmas present ever and scoffs her breakfast tomorrow.

Sending vibes. If she isn't eating are you syringe feeding? Gandalf went like this the other day but was fine after pain relief, gut stimulant and a few hours of me harrasing her with syringes of mushed up pellets. Hope Frankie pulls through quickly for you xxx

Poor Frankie :cry:

Has she had some fluids ?

Sending vibes for her xx

Thanks Jane. Yes, the vet gave her some fluids (forgot to say that in my original post!)

I haven't syringe fed her yet, I'm letting the meds kick in first and for her to relax a bit after the journey. I've got my alarm set to wake up throughout the night so will give her some then.

My rabbits always choose the worst time to get ill!!

Thanks for all the vibes. At 5 this morning frankie was begging me for food!! She was first at the food bowl for her breakfast so hopefully we are over the worst of it now. Fingers crossed it all continues!

Back