• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This time last year...

MichG

Mama Doe
I only had 4 bunnies.... Now I have 12 (10 and 2 fosters!!) Until Monday I had 13 but lost my Minky on Monday :cry:
OH can't believe how our bunny family has grown over the past 12 months, all apart from the first 3 are rescues :love:
I wouldn't change any of them for the world and I can't wait until my fosters go and start their new life in their forever home in January :D

That's a busy year you had!

I hope you all have a wonderful 2012; I'm sorry Minky won't be spending Christmas with you, but she couldn't have been in a better place while she lived.

Thanks :) it has been a busy year, the majority of them came to me due to health problems, prolapsed rectum, aggression, broken leg, emaciated, malocclusion, abcess in eye and a 4 week old!
Hopefully next year will be more settled! Sad Minky won't be spending Christmas with us, but the more I think about it the more I realise it was the best for her. Even if she had come through surgery she still would have been poorly and in pain.

been a busy year for us too :lol::lol: what with the arrival of the unexpected babies, and the wildies (the latest just 3 days ago), and the rescue nethies and . . .

it is amazing how one expands!!!

I keep telling them the 'bar is now down' on new entries! Now it REALLY is!!!

Back