• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

have you brought your buns xmas pressies?

rachylou

Warren Veteran
we have, I use Christmas and Birthdays as an excuse to spoil them. :lol:
They have

2 sets of new bedding
hay cakes
willow ring
dangly toy and wood chews
dried herbs
a weve a ball
a stocking each

Last edited:
I bought them a few things but I didn't have much money left over after christmas shopping for family, so they've only got a bag of treats, a seagrass ball and a carrot stick treat, and they've got to share these with the guinea-pigs. I'm buying them new year presents instead :lol:

Yep I have booked Flopsy in for a spay next week, as since she has hit the 6 month mark she has become a little madam :evil::lol:

Also got them a little stocking off here with treats in and a few other bits.

Julie will get special treats, a chew tunnel to hide treats, apple sticks and a few other assorted small toys. Raul gets bird treats and some bird toys and a ladder.

Yep! I've got them a bag of dried dandelions, a chewy seed treat thing, some carrot treats and there's some other kind of treat but I've forgotten what it is :lol:

yup :)

got them this lot before xmas so there toys would look xmassy :oops:

002-47.jpg

and this is what i have got them for xmas:

001-48.jpg

hope they like it :)

xxx

I've not got much for Spenser. Spent a lot on different types of hay to tempt him, but he only likes one. I'm going to get him a chill and chew mat and some new fleece blankets after Christmas. He's got a new seagrass ball for tomorrow. :love:

I'm going to get him a chill and chew mat and some new fleece blankets after Christmas.

That reminds me; I need to get a new chill and chew mat too. Bubbles ate the remaining half of their one overnight! :shock: :roll:

Ted and Rosie have got a seagrass ball, other ball thing with a bell in and a dangly chewy mobile :)

I bought Buckley a bag of alfalfa king brand Timothy hay. He loves it and it's so luscious and green and it smells AMAZING. I keep sniffing it haha.
I also got my other pets presents; Missy has a turkey flavoured rawhide bone, Ollie has two catnip mouse toys with real-mouse squeaky noise thing :)

I wanted to get a teach and treat for Frankie but couldn't get hold of one! Lucky buns!

Frankie is getting a bag of treats, a willow ball and a willow basket with dandelion delight stuffed inside it. All wrapped up!

On another note, Birdbaby the budgie has a cat ball, some millet and a seed bell.

I bought Buckley a bag of alfalfa king brand Timothy hay. He loves it and it's so luscious and green and it smells AMAZING. I keep sniffing it haha.
I also got my other pets presents; Missy has a turkey flavoured rawhide bone, Ollie has two catnip mouse toys with real-mouse squeaky noise thing :)

that alfafa king timothy hay has been my undoing as now bella will only eat that :roll: :lol:

do you think it smells like tea?? :oops: :lol:

that alfafa king timothy hay has been my undoing as now bella will only eat that :roll: :lol:

Yes! I've been trying to work out what it smells like but couldn't quite put my finger on it, but yes, tea!
Haha, I often fear Buckley will get a taste for the finer things in life, but then he always goes back to his ings hay happily. As long as it's fresh and the strands are a decent length he's a happy bunny :)

Yes! I've been trying to work out what it smells like but couldn't quite put my finger on it, but yes, tea!
Haha, I often fear Buckley will get a taste for the finer things in life, but then he always goes back to his ings hay happily. As long as it's fresh and the strands are a decent length he's a happy bunny :)

:D glad to be of service solving the mystery :lol: my OH thought i was potty when i was sniffing it saying 'mmmmmm tea' :oops: it really smells good :lol:

Spenser will have nothing to do with it. :roll: I have given some to Mr McFlurry - perhaps that will spur Spenser on to claiming the rest of his own. ;)

Tea :p I wondered why I liked the smell so much.

My two have just got stockings with some little treats inside off here, and I'll be making them a christmas dinner as well.

I couldnt get any big deliveries online because I'm never here to accept them atm, but they have 2 hays that they prefer every day anyway, the only one they think is better is Burns Oat which I wouldve had to get delivered. And they dont play with toys :roll: But they will be getting a new tunnel before New Year.

Spenser will have nothing to do with it. :roll: I have given some to Mr McFlurry - perhaps that will spur Spenser on to claiming the rest of his own. ;)

:shock: won't have anything to do with it??? :shock:

can he have a word with bella please,my bank balance would really appriciate it ;)

:shock: My goodness, Spenser really is a fussy bun! Even I want to eat it :lol:!!!

Back