• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oxo - Agony Uncle

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
The no nonsense approach to your problems. Just Ask Oxo.

Dear Oxo

Please can you advise me. I have recently been doing flirtings with a hot doe on facebook. She now seems interested but I think I may have got cold paws. She would be very high maintenance as she is use to the finer things in life and getting her own way. Also she is the sort of ex of a mate of mine so I don't know if dating her would be the right thing to do. What do you suggest?

Single buck.

Oxo replies:

Dear single buck

I understand your dilemma. Give me her number and I will date her.

Ox

Hmmmm I saw on facebook that a certain buck who lives near Oxo might have a date. I wonder if thats who the letter is from :?

Dear Oxo,

This pretty doe keeps appearing but whenever I go have a look my wifey doe comes and chases me. What do i do?

Smudge.

Dear Oxo,

This pretty doe keeps appearing but whenever I go have a look my wifey doe comes and chases me. What do i do?

Smudge.

Oxo replies

Dear Smudge

You need to grow a pair. The next time your wifey bun catches you eye-ing up a pretty doe instead of legging it hold your ground. OK you may get a green-eyed doe savaging from the wife but that's the price you have to pay for getting married. You could however give the single doe my address and ask her to visit me instead.

Ox

Dear Oxo,

The only thing my Mummy hasn't tried to sort out my delicacy and fussiness is a doe. What if I'm gay?

Best regards,

Spenser

Oxo replies

Dear Smudge

You need to grow a pair. The next time your wifey bun catches you eye-ing up a pretty doe instead of legging it hold your ground. OK you may get a green-eyed doe savaging from the wife but that's the price you have to pay for getting married. You could however give the single doe my address and ask her to visit me instead.

Ox

Thank you Oxo. I will give it a try and hope I don't get beaten up my other doe's buck. :oops:

Smudge

Dear Oxo.
I am a married doe, but my husbun lives miles away from me.We met on facebook and we have been married now for over 2 years.
The thing is, my hoomin has made me shack up wiv another buck called Roland.
Blue (ma husbun) doesnt mind as long as theres no hanky panky, and Roland is very well behaved but Im ashamed of what other bunnies think of me.
Hope you can advise.
Kind Regards
Mrs Bun.

dear oxos

i has a very demendins doe who keeps tryins to stealz ma fenugreeks whenever the stoopid hoomin moos that i've been goods. Maybe me doe thinks I has done nothins to deserve thems but i haz - honests!

mssr B Bunsk

Dear Oxo,

I am so beautiful that I think the buck are scared to date me.....what can I do????

Lady Jane Willoughby x

Dear LJW

Some bucks are afraid that if they date you you will not live up to their expectations so they would rather keep you as their fantasy doe. I on the other hand have no such qualms. I think we should date in the new Year.

Ox

Dear Oxo,

The only thing my Mummy hasn't tried to sort out my delicacy and fussiness is a doe. What if I'm gay?

Best regards,

Spenser

Dear Spenser

You appreciate the finer things in life and are in touch with all aspects of your bunny being, embrace this man, I am slightly concerned about the over groomings though you always look immaculate. You need to dig a hole let your fur down and roll in the dirt, have a little poo stuck to your back paw for a while.

Ox

Dear Oxo.
I am a married doe, but my husbun lives miles away from me.We met on facebook and we have been married now for over 2 years.
The thing is, my hoomin has made me shack up wiv another buck called Roland.
Blue (ma husbun) doesnt mind as long as theres no hanky panky, and Roland is very well behaved but Im ashamed of what other bunnies think of me.
Hope you can advise.
Kind Regards
Mrs Bun.

Dear Mrs Bun.

If other bunnies disapprove they are only jealous either because they do not have two bucks in their life or because they wish they were one of your bucks. If you three are happy that's all that matters. If you want a foursome pm me for my number.

Ox

Last edited:
dear oxos

i has a very demendins doe who keeps tryins to stealz ma fenugreeks whenever the stoopid hoomin moos that i've been goods. Maybe me doe thinks I has done nothins to deserve thems but i haz - honests!

mssr B Bunsk

Dear B Bunsk

This is a difficult one, we all love Fenugreek Crunchies and quite frankly I would kill my own mother Lavender for a packet. The only thing I can suggest is that when your doe attempts to grab one of your Fenugreeks you bite her face off if you don't then you will just have to share them.

Ox

Thank you Oxo. I will give it a try and hope I don't get beaten up my other doe's buck. :oops:

Smudge

Oxo replies

Dear Smudge

You have had lots of practice running away from the wife, should the other buck appear on the scene definitely leg it.

Ox

Dear Oxo,
Me and my best mate are both boys, but sometimes he tries to jump on my back and shake himself vigorously. I have tried to tell him that I am not that way inclined but he continues to do it. He is deaf and I dont know bunny sign language, is there a way that I can make him see I dont want his attention in this way but that I still want to be best buddies?

Yours sincerely
Muesli

Dear Oxo,
Me and my best mate are both boys, but sometimes he tries to jump on my back and shake himself vigorously. I have tried to tell him that I am not that way inclined but he continues to do it. He is deaf and I dont know bunny sign language, is there a way that I can make him see I dont want his attention in this way but that I still want to be best buddies?

Yours sincerely
Muesli

Dear Muesli

I understand your concern, I live with my mother Lavender and from time to time she tries this too, it's very inappropriate. The only way forward is through counseling either that, or a good book. I personally have a book. I sit and flick through the pages while Lavender gets on with it then I go about my daily business. Sometimes we have to make compromises. Alternatively you could give him Spenser's number.

Ox

Dear Spenser

You appreciate the finer things in life and are in touch with all aspects of your bunny being, embrace this man, I am slightly concerned about the over groomings though you always look immaculate. You need to dig a hole let your fur down and roll in the dirt, have a little poo stuck to your back paw for a while.

Ox

Spenser:I will try the poo on my back paw, but alas I am now living in the indoor region of my Kingdom, so will not be able to roll in the dirt for some time.

susie bun: It has been know for Lord Spenser to sport a skid mark from time to time.

Spenser:I will try the poo on my back paw, but alas I am now living in the indoor region of my Kingdom, so will not be able to roll in the dirt for some time.

susie bun: It has been know for Lord Spenser to sport a skid mark from time to time.

Skid marks are a good sign no self respecting doe would have a skiddy, keep it up man.

OX

Dear Muesli

I understand your concern, I live with my mother Lavender and from time to time she tries this too, it's very inappropriate. The only way forward is through counseling either that, or a good book. I personally have a book. I sit and flick through the pages while Lavender gets on with it then I go about my daily business. Sometimes we have to make compromises. Alternatively you could give him Spenser's number.

Ox

I'm crying! So funny.

Sorry for interrupting your very serious and useful thread Oxo

Hey Oxo,

Wot's wrong wiv this hot bun in the green dress?!! I'm gorgeous me- but I finks she is leadin' me on. :evil:

Ozzie Ozbun

utf-8BSU1HMDA3MzItMjAxMTEyMTktMTc0Ny5qcGc-2.jpg

Back