• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It was 4 years ago today.....

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
.....That i got my Kermit. I only had him for just over a year and a half, but having him has changed my life so much.

I never realised how loving bunnies were. He has helped me to help a few bunnies by passing on information about when he was ill. He is the reason that i know so many lovely people on this forum and he is the reason that i was able to help Herbie & Inca by giving them a home and looking after their special needs.

He truly is one bright shining Christmas Angel Bunny x

Love you Kermit x

Cant believe it was such a short time :( your pic of him in your siggy always makes me smile he was such a brave and special bun you were lucky to have each other :love:

Last edited:
you were destined to find each other. He was indeed an amazing bunny who helped many other buns via this forum.

its odd to think how long ago loving pets came into our loves...and saddening at how soon it is since we lost them.

You twinkle away kermit..along with all the other special buns...including my bif.....xx

Bless Kermit. :love: Before my time on The Forum (although I think I have seen a video of him), but his legacy lives on. xx

Back