• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think Spenser has made himself comfortable? 2nd photo added

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
PC230630.jpg

PC230633.jpg

Last edited:
How adorable!

I would love to bring Ada to sit on the bed with me, but I know I'd regret it as soon as she peed on it!

Is Spenser very well litter trained?

How adorable!

I would love to bring Ada to sit on the bed with me, but I know I'd regret it as soon as she peed on it!

Is Spenser very well litter trained?

Yes, he's fine. Tends to kick a few poos out of the basin when he hops out. :lol:

Yes, he's fine. Tends to kick a few poos out of the basin when he hops out. :lol:
Fantastic to have a bunny who can go on soft surfaces without peeing on them!

Is he named after Spenser the poet? Wondered about the unusual spelling of his name :)

Fantastic to have a bunny who can go on soft surfaces without peeing on them!

Is he named after Spenser the poet? Wondered about the unusual spelling of his name :)

Yes, I wrote my PhD on Spenser's Faerie Queene, hence the name. His middle name is Milton.

Yes, I wrote my PhD on Spenser's Faerie Queene, hence the name. His middle name is Milton.
:thumb::thumb::thumb:
Wow. I would be impressed that someone had finished reading the Faerie Queene, never mind written a thesis on it!

Love literary names for animals too :)

Back