• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas in Rescue

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
I will be spending Christmas in rescue..no one wants me cos I'm a rew and like to dig and jump

jumbleeat.jpg

I will spend Christmas in rescue..I have been here months.. no one wants me cos I'm black

juliusfuss.jpg

We will spend Christmas in rescue..we are a pair of older girls...used by a breeder to supply baby bunnies to sell to anyone with a tenner in their pocket..we wonder what happened to our babies :cry:

doveswan.jpg

I will spend Christmas in rescue..I am very handsome..but do not like being handled and have had molar spurs..so who wants to give me a home :cry:

swifta.jpg

..I spent 4 years and 11 months in rescue..I had deformed tear ducts, needed dentals and did not like being handled..I was well looked after and know the rescuer loved me..but I would still have loved to have a home of my own..my space could then have helped others..yesterday..after all that time without my own home..I died in rescue :cry:

Hettiea-1.jpg

Please think of all the unwanted pets who are depending on rescues to care for them this Christmas..

:cry:

I love them all, i just dont have space for them all :(

But, while rescue is not ideal, your all getting cared for and kept warm, dont give up cuties, there is somebody for everybunny :love:

Its enough to make you weep.

I just cant wait to make my BB happy and to give Melba her forever home!!

It guts me Jill :(

I wish I was in a position to take on some more buns. Rescue all the way for me (hugs) xx

^^^^ Absolutely this :cry: It's so heartbreaking knowing there are some many thousands of bunnies or other furries for that matter in rescues at any time of the year, but especially at Christmas time :cry:

They all deserve their forever home & chance of happiness :love:

Those poor bunnies make me cry, and all of the others that have not even be fortunate to end up in a rescue.

I do my best to take in unwanted/rescue buns and give them a forever good home but with eight buns right now I cant help any more.

I wish I could:(

:cry: I'm so sorry I haven't got things completely sorted before Christmas. I'm completely and utterly useless.

That last bunny that spent 4 years and 11 months in a rescue and then died....I'm sat here sobbing :cry:
it is sad..but at some rescues she wouldn't have been there so long as she would have been put to sleep..so in some ways she was lucky..a grumpy moo but I loved her :lol::love:

I have to fight with myself every time I see pics of lovely animals in rescue but I cannot take on any more pets at the moment.

I love black animals :love::love::love:

Awww i love swift and the black bunny :love: i love balck bunnies, no idea why they are not popular, my first bunny as an adult was Joey and he's black, i love him and think he's beautiful :love: I have a soft spot for black animals :love:

Jill, who is the REW rex? He/she is absolutely beautiful....................*goes off to suggest to friends*

that is Jumble..a boy bun..he would need VERY secure accomodation as he digs, can clear 4 foot in height from a standstill and has a secret radar that notices any small opening in a door or fence! :lol: but he loves cuddles :love:

jumblecuddle.jpg

that is Jumble..a boy bun..he would need VERY secure accomodation as he digs, can clear 4 foot in height from a standstill and has a secret radar that notices any small opening in a door or fence! :lol: but he loves cuddles :love:

jumblecuddle.jpg

:shock: he sounds like more trouble than Dreamer was!!!!! :lol:

Me too :cry::cry: I'm doing my very best with my 13 rescue buns - I just wish I could help all the bunnies in the world
:cry::cry: I'm heartbroken

We have 22 rescue buns and I keep saying that's it but then along comes another one the last one we took in her owners were going to dump her on the moors if they couldn't find a home for her, we took her and she had a tumor and muscle wastage in all four legs from being kept in a small space for 3 years, we had the tumour removed and it was benign Thank God and she lives in our home and her legs are much better and she is an old bunny and so loving.

Back