• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ted and Rosie are worn out with their Christmas preparations

martlou

Warren Veteran
Ted and Rosie have been so busy getting ready for Christmas they're worn out :lol::lol:

snoozehearth.jpg

:love::love::love:

I LOVE Ted :love::love::love: Rosie is gorgeous too :love: but Ted is the exact bunny (colour, marings, ears etc) i wanted when i got my first ever bunny, and i have never adopted on like that yet and thats been 13 years :lol:

I LOVE Ted :love::love::love: Rosie is gorgeous too :love: but Ted is the exact bunny (colour, marings, ears etc) i wanted when i got my first ever bunny, and i have never adopted on like that yet and thats been 13 years :lol:

Thank you :D He's such a cutie (and a norty BARC bunny :lol:) and Rosie is absolutely beautiful, photos never do her justice (another norty BARC bunny)

Thank you :D He's such a cutie (and a norty BARC bunny :lol:) and Rosie is absolutely beautiful, photos never do her justice (another norty BARC bunny)

I remember him looking for a home, blimey i was relieved when you took him, take my temptation away :lol:

Rosie is gorgeous too, i feel bad saying how much i love Ted :oops: Rosie is a lovely colour aswell :love:

Norty bunnies are the best :love:

I remember him looking for a home, blimey i was relieved when you took him, take my temptation away :lol:

Rosie is gorgeous too, i feel bad saying how much i love Ted :oops: Rosie is a lovely colour aswell :love:

Norty bunnies are the best :love:

There were weird things that happened when we adopted him that it was just fate I think. Don't feel bad :lol: Ted always gets the most 'awww's' but Rosie is really, really beautiful, so tiny and delicate and such a gorgeous bluey silver colour :love::love::love: We are crazy about them both :love::love::love:

:thumb: to Susiebun :thumb:

Back