• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rabbits holiday! More photos and video of the holidaymakers..

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Well we have made it up to Inverness with the buns and they did really well on the journey. They sat and munched hay in between lying down and snoozing! When we got here, my father in law had cleared out the summerhouse and made space for them. I brought a run so they can go outside if the weather's nice and we have used it to stop them getting into the bikes and chewing the tyres!

So, here they are in their fab accomodation.

2011-12-23%25252018.35.05.jpg

2011-12-23%25252018.31.17.jpg

2011-12-23%25252018.29.32.jpg

2011-12-23%25252018.28.45.jpg

2011-12-23%25252018.33.06.jpg

And after a big explore they settled down to their tea quite happily.

2011-12-23%25252018.34.14.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Susiebun, just been out and tucked them in. I also tried them with the H4P Timothy and Rye I got delivered up here and they had a good munch out my hand so think they approve. Can't believe it coat the same for getting it up here as at home because normally everyone adds a Highlands surcharge!

Floppy and I spent ages grooming each other which I assume means he is happy and not worried about his new surroundings!

Thanks Susiebun, just been out and tucked them in. I also tried them with the H4P Timothy and Rye I got delivered up here and they had a good munch out my hand so think they approve. Can't believe it coat the same for getting it up here as at home because normally everyone adds a Highlands surcharge!

Floppy and I spent ages grooming each other which I assume means he is happy and not worried about his new surroundings!

He is such a star! :love:

Spenser had a sample of that hay kindly sent by another RU member, but he only picked at it. Fussy boy! :roll:

Thanks guys! I can't believe how easily they have settled and how much they took the journey in their stride. They are also going to wake up to the most incredible view in the morning! Will take a photo to share it with you all.

It's their first trip to Inverness and it makes the holidays perfect because I have my whole family with me! I had to laugh at the kids. I asked them what they were most looking forward to at Christmas and their answer was having the rabbits with them. :thumb: Not Santa presents or seeing their cousins but knowing they weren't leaving their much loved buns at home. Now I just have to keep the door locked before they go into say hello and leave the door open forgetting that this garden is not bunny proofed like our own!!

Beautiful bunny bum in that second pic.....and feets....xxx

:love::love: I was amazed my phone managed to capture that just as she jumped onto the box!

How wonderful that they can have so much space on holiday too! Lucky lucky buns :)

I know! It is partly why I wanted to bring them. The place I had boarded them was smaller accomodation than I was happy with for two weeks and I wanted to give them their Christmas cuddles myself.

Gorgeous holiday accommodation & lovely to have family who will make an effort to accommodate the buns :love:
Have a lovely holiday!

Back