• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Like father like son

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Now I have most of my babies back from the pond it's fun to see how much they've grown however one of them looks hilariously like his dad.

Daddy Ruggles
ruggles010.jpg

Baby no name
fish001.jpg

Some more of the babies but only one has a name, the others that I had names have mostly died. :(

Little splash
little_splash001.jpg

splash001.jpg

splash002.jpg

splash003.jpg

Boyfriend started on our pond today though so they'll be going in in the spring so that I can look after them properly. Anyone want to suggest names for the other babies? My mum has some too but I haven't taken photos of them yet.

Awh they're all cute! I love the pink one, it needs a girly name... May I suggest Gabriella :mrgreen:!?

I like the bottom one too, he looks kinda like an old man :D So something like that - George? Albert? Alfie? Trevor :D?

Awh they're all cute! I love the pink one, it needs a girly name... May I suggest Gabriella :mrgreen:!?

I like the bottom one too, he looks kinda like an old man :D So something like that - George? Albert? Alfie? Trevor :D?

The wee pink one is a definate boy, the randy little beggers have started coming into breeding condition and they're not even a year and a half old yet. :shock: Thankfully the girls won't be anything like ready for a good while yet.

Alfie is a good name for the bottom one though, he does look a bit grumpy. :lol:

Back