• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunnies constantly amaze me!

Just been to the shed to check on Casper and Charlie and close their window as it is pouring here and windy!

found they had moved their fleece blanket from one end of the shed to the other, near to their doorway into the run, and were both sitting on it cosied up fast asleep! It was all neatly spaced out so they could both have a bit!

Can only mention this on the forum coz in the outside world (outside of bunny world) people think am nuts!!! But I thought it was so sweet and ingenious!

Awww :lol: That's so cute! I walked downstairs this morning to find that my cheeky girl had moved their rug to her favourite corner :lol: After greeting me at the door she went and sat on it, looking very pleased with herself. Mr Bunny however was not amused and kept pulling it as if he was trying to move it back :lol: These creatures do amuse me!

haha bless! my bunny did something like this today!
his fleece blanket his bites an end of it and drags it everywhere! i was like omg were you a dog in your past life! lol

Bunnies are amazing. Julie moves and rearranges her rug and all her toys and hay box all the time. The cutest thing is when she grabs Yoko ( her stuffed bunny ) by the ear and drags her around. The funniest was when she could not get her through the opening to her cave/litter box. Julie was inside with the ear in her mouth and Yoko was going the wrong way so slamming up against the box

Bunnies are amazing. Julie moves and rearranges her rug and all her toys and hay box all the time. The cutest thing is when she grabs Yoko ( her stuffed bunny ) by the ear and drags her around. The funniest was when she could not get her through the opening to her cave/litter box. Julie was inside with the ear in her mouth and Yoko was going the wrong way so slamming up against the box

:lol::lol::lol: Awww Julie sounds super cute!

Back