• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remember Leo?? :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
4 years in this :(

PICT0003-3.jpg

This is him now! In his new litter tray :D Mite free, SS diet, loads of hay :love: At the end of January he will be bonded with Poppy :) They are basically the same rabbit, the same in every way personality wise :love: and hopefully he can get her eating hay! :D

IMAG0470.jpg

IMAG0473.jpg

IMAG0474.jpg

IMAG0475.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

What a beautiful boy. I was following your other thread- did the family take much persuasion?

He looks so made up :love: xx

What a beautiful boy. I was following your other thread- did the family take much persuasion?

He looks so made up :love: xx

Nope, not at all. They paid for half the vets bills... (A doctor and a dentist so could afford the £90 in total it cost us for his vaccs, neuter and dental)But it doesn't matter because he is worth it :) he is such a soppy bunny :lol: they still refer to him as 'killer bunny'.. but won't go near him because of how allergic they are.. if they want to meet a killer bunny they can meet Lola :lol:

I was looking at the pictures I took when we first got him and (might sound weird) his eyes are so happy now :) he looked glum before but he's just so lovely :love:

You are totally right, he looks much happier now he's with you :)

Good luck with the bonding of him and poppy, Im sure they will get on great :love:

"killer bunny"..what a load of :censored: he looks so soft and lovely :)

Yes I remember. FFS I don't think I saw the hutch from that angle, its so vile and filthy. All the old urine stains. :evil:

Leo has really landed on his feet. He is so beautiful. :love::love::love:

Yes I remember. FFS I don't think I saw the hutch from that angle, its so vile and filthy. All the old urine stains. :evil:

Leo has really landed on his feet. He is so beautiful. :love::love::love:

We measured it at 4ft x 1.2ft x 1.2ft :( he couldn't even sit properly :( his legs are so strong now :) my bf said he wouldn't get in the storage box because it was too high.. proved his daddy wrong :lol:

You are totally right, he looks much happier now he's with you :)

Good luck with the bonding of him and poppy, Im sure they will get on great :love:

"killer bunny"..what a load of :censored: he looks so soft and lovely :)

They honestly don't know what he is like, when we were looking after him he was lovely, he's even let me lift him up a bit (never been picked up or cuddled) so we could check his bum because it was a bit smelly but we came to the conclusion he must have trumped :lol:

Him and Poppy are so alike, I have a feeling they will love each other :love: when I've got Poppy smell on me he will lick it all off :shock: :lol:

Aww, he's such a little stunner! :love: What a lucky bun! :) Well done for looking out for him and giving him the home he deserves xx

its so lovely to see updates like this

I can't wait to update on him with his new indoor life with his wifey bun :D

Aww, he's such a little stunner! :love: What a lucky bun! :) Well done for looking out for him and giving him the home he deserves xx

I knew they had a rabbit in a smallish hutch but what I saw made me cry :( hopefully we can give him the space and life he needs and enjoys from now on :D

Lucky Leo :love:

I followed the thread and i was so glad you got him, even nicer to see him enjoying his new life the way a bunny should!

Back