• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Merry Christmas and thank you from all the Rainbow Rabbits

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I am going to take a bit of a break from the computer over Christmas so just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas :love:

It has been a strange year. The first half was a real struggle :( but we did our best to take a step back so we have ended the year on a much more positive note and are looking forward to what 2012 brings us in the world of Rainbow Rabbits :D We are happy to have 8 new bunnies added to our family during the year and heartbroken to have had to say goodbye to 12 very special rabbits, but they all brought us a great deal of happiness in their own ways and they will never be forgotten.

We want to say a huge thank you to everyone who has stood by us and continued to support us during our darkest days. I really don;t think we would have pulled ourselves through without it. Whether it was financial support, gifts for the bunnies, gifts or cards for ourselves or just thoughtful words, it really does make a massive difference :love::love: So onwards and upwards - bring it on 2012 :lol::lol::lol:

I hope you and your bunnies all have a very happy and healthy Christmas xxx

If anyone does need to contact me urgently my mobile number is on our website so please text me :)

Merry Christmas to all of you :)

I'm glad you're starting 2012 on a brighter note than you started 2011 :)

wishing you all the most wonderful Christmas and hope you get to relax a little.
I hope all your hopes and dreams come true for 2012...you so deserve it,
Love from Lisa and the bunny mad family xxx

Happy Christmas. Can I have a special Humphrey Cushion cuddle. :love:

Thank you for all your kind wishes :wave:

Would you prefer a number 1 Humphrey cuddle

P1010822.jpg

P1010821.jpg

Or a number 2??
P1010845.jpg

P1010844.jpg

Back