• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's hard work but

Bea & Floss

Mama Doe
Its a nice feeling when you get the cleaning out all done and everyone enjoys going back into their nice clean homes, done everyone (6 buns and 9 piggies) today so I'll have none to do till Monday :D

Absolutely!! I was saying this last night after I did full clean out, Just to fill them all back up with lovely fresh straw now :D:D And go to the tip with ten black binbags :? :cry:

:lol: always nice when cleanout is doen :thumb:
i did mind lot yesterday so got until sunday then cleanout time again :p
3 rabbits and 2 chinchillas
chinchillas poop every min tho so they never stay clean for long :roll:

Should of said 8 (my pea brain keeps forgetting Buttercups gone :cry:) but 8 is ok i used to have 22 :shock:

awww im sorry for your loss! :(
bath time must be amazing in your house!!!

help me here how do you keep a piggy wrapped in the towel??

i have 2 smellies trying to escapes the towel thats keeping them warm:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

awww im sorry for your loss! :(
bath time must be amazing in your house!!!

help me here how do you keep a piggy wrapped in the towel??

i have 2 smellies trying to escapes the towel thats keeping them warm:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bath time is a lot of fun like a conveyor belt :lol: it is a lot easier if someone helps though. They are really quite good, a couple of them really don't like it and try to jump out but once they are wrapped up in a nice warm towel they are fine :)

Bath time is a lot of fun like a conveyor belt :lol: it is a lot easier if someone helps though. They are really quite good, a couple of them really don't like it and try to jump out but once they are wrapped up in a nice warm towel they are fine :)

awwww piggy conveyor belt!!!:love::love::love::love::love:

i have issues with getting mine out the bath and staying in a towel:lol::lol::lol:

Back