• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sorted - Homecheck needed Leicester LE3

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
This is for little Elphie :love:

Its a wonderful home, just need someone to pop round for us :wave: If you can do the home visit please PM me.

Forgot to add, the lady is away over Christmas so the visit will need to be done from 2nd Jan onwards :) x

Last edited:
I'm afraid I can't help. But I just wanted to say that Elphie is absolutely gorgeous and I hope she will be happy in her new home!

We would really love it if someone could come round BeeBee would love his new wifey-bun to move in soon :love:

My OH might be able to do it one evening after work, if someone could let us know the full postcode/area if that would be ok, so he knows if its nearby enough.

My OH might be able to do it one evening after work, if someone could let us know the full postcode/area if that would be ok, so he knows if its nearby enough.

PM sent :wave:

I haven't PMed anyone Laura, normally all our visits are done by RSPCA home visitors but over Xmas its been like finding gold dust hence me asking on here :) I will PM Fluffers if Helen's OH isn't able to help.

Don't worry BeeBee, we will sort it soon, your wifey is very excited :love: xx

We are getting very excited now and a big thanks to Becky for all her help,and support and Vicky as she will be doing the hard work bonding them .. Fingers and paws crossed here

Back