• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppy Photos

Fran

Warren Veteran
Decided on Harvey for his name :love: Some photos from this morning, he's a very norty boy now he's settled in :shock: Asleep now finally!

P1040295.jpg

P1040291-1.jpg

P1040294.jpg

With Millie, who isn't keen on him so far..

P1040283.jpg

And a sleepy boy :love: :love:

P1040280.jpg

he is just gorgeous!
what breed is he? looks like rottie colouring. you do forget what hard work they are but so worth every bit of it.

I was thinking a Rottie - he's absolutely gorgeous :love:

And as for the size of his paws - they're HUGE! He's gonna be a big boy when he's older!

he is just gorgeous!
what breed is he? looks like rottie colouring. you do forget what hard work they are but so worth every bit of it.

Unsure on his breed, he was handed into the rescue as a GSD x bull dog, but he does have the rottie colouring so we'll see how he turns out! He is hard work, so far he's been great with his house training but he did get his nose bitten by Millie this morning after he pulled her tail :roll: Made him cry a lot bless him :love:

not many of my dogs were too happy when they had to deal with a`new, boisterous puppy swinging on their tail but the pup will soon learn how far he can go and they will get along great.
you will have to keep posting pics so we can watch him grow. :D

not many of my dogs were too happy when they had to deal with a`new, boisterous puppy swinging on their tail but the pup will soon learn how far he can go and they will get along great.
you will have to keep posting pics so we can watch him grow. :D

Oh I'm sure they'll get on well soon, I remember she didn't like Diesel much when he was a puppy either! Will be nice when he's able to go on walks as well :D And will be taking lots of photos of him!

Back