• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i use this litter for the buns?

Yep I use megazorb, although at that postage price you might as well get it from Hay Experts and buy some nommy hays at the same time.

Definitely!:wave: It is available from horse feed and supply places so I would search your local area to see if you can find a local stockist. The postage is almost the cost of a second bag from some places.

:wave:

yeah thats fine, or i use bio-catolet as it is paper based litter :)

Does it really smell or is it good at containing the oudor?

It would be easier for me to get the bio-catolet asthey sell it in p@hso i wont have to pay p&p

How much is p&p from the hay experts?

For a bag of megazorb and lots of hays etc its a fiver for me, but they use a courier so it differs depending on where you are as well as weight, you'll have to create an account to see.

Does anyone have a rough guess of how long that megazorb will last me, i cover the bottom each each tray and change them every day. Normall 15ltrs of the wooden cat litter stuff lasts me about 3 weeks but im assuming i will need to use more megazorb each time to cover the bottem of the trays?

If you are changing trays daily you will only need a small amount of megazorb so it should last you quite a while. I occassionally board bunnies and have a pair of piggies of my own whom I use it in a tray under their water bottle which they tend to use as a toilet as well and a bag lasts me about 6 months.

Definately recommend THE, courier service is the best and I love the morning alert to tell you the time of delivery

It depends on how many buns and how you use it.

Like Janice says if you use it only in trays it will last a LONG time - mine can last upwards of 2 months!!

Cool, just what i wanted to hear! I only cover the bottom of 2 trays, i have 2 single house buns so i change each tray once a day. They like to build one mound in the corner of the tray and wee on it so it stays quite tidy!

Back