• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jamie Truffle has a serious problem

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Does he talk to Chudleigh or Riley, Riley or Chudleigh?

Short video

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:love: That video got a big 'LIKE' in this house. How lovely he is so happy, and also how lovely to see Riley too :)

He certainly gets around!!

You scared me though,with the title.
I was worried he was ill.............

OMG that title nearly gave me a heart attack!!!! You can't post titles like that I'm sure there is a Health & Safety law against it!!!

BUT :love::love::love: how excited was he :lol: Those wonky legs certainly don't slow him down, he's got so much energy! And his little diggings trying to get to his new friends :love: I wonder if he's ever seen another bunny before?

Phew I was so worried when I saw the title.

He is such a darling. Nothing will stop him having a dig to get to a girlie. :love::love::love:

Maybe he wants a harem. ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ermmmm....Chudleigh and Riley are both males:shock::lol:

The title scared me too. I loved the video. He is very happy and active. It is nice that he is between other rabbits.

OMG that title nearly gave me a heart attack!!!! You can't post titles like that I'm sure there is a Health & Safety law against it!!!

BUT :love::love::love: how excited was he :lol: Those wonky legs certainly don't slow him down, he's got so much energy! And his little diggings trying to get to his new friends :love: I wonder if he's ever seen another bunny before?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thought that would get your attention

He can run as fast as any of the other bunnies if not faster, he certainly moves well and he loves being out with them for company, he isn't out all day and still lives in the house but he loves playing in the garden, he is a real little darling

its just great to see him with lots of room to move around:D:D

Has your vet looked at his legs yet?

No, not yet, she is coming to the house on the 30th so will check him over then, he is being panacured at the moment so that he will be ready to neuter in the new year, he is doing so well and he is a very confident bunny:love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ermmmm....Chudleigh and Riley are both males:shock::lol:

You need a trio of gay bunnies. ;)

PS you need to whack me over the head with a wooden plank. I remember Riley. :oops:

I always assume bunnies are girls.

Last edited:
:no::no: go and sit on the naughty step please :lol:

Had to come and have another look this morning :love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean, I have watched it so many times because he is such a darling to watch, he is so busy all the time and digging and running, so active and friendly, I really don't know how anyone could have given him up, especially to PAH, it's beyond me

But, he is doing great and that's all that matters now, he just loves life:love::love::love:

Back