• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Winston (horse) is in the christmas spirit!!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
I rode Winston over to surprise my boyfriends neices today, we delivered a couple of their presents :D I had to dress him up abit, there are more pics but don't have them yet.

IMG_0375copy.jpg

IMG_0379copy.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

Please tell me I haven't been ridden around with a bow in my tail.... :?

IMG_0376.jpg

:lol:

Excuse the mud, he was clean on the way out but we had a good gallop across the wet green!!! :lol:

Last edited:
luvly oss! (I'm a Black Country girl and we say 'oss' not 'horse' :lol:)

I used to dress mine up too at Christmas but he wasn't keen on the tinsel on his reins :roll:

Awwww I love Winston he is just so handsome. bet its good to be back riding again :D

Yes its great to be back in the saddle, its my stress relief, i found it very hard not being able to ride. He was quite a handful yesterday though as Angela has taken him trail hunting a few times and he thought he was off doing that because i plaited him so he was shaking in the yard with excitement :roll: he was rather 'spitely' :lol: We had a good galop across the green, it had a sheet of water across basically most of it and he thundered through it all and jumped a few ditches.... i was soaked in water and mud by the time we got to the other side!!! :lol:

luvly oss! (I'm a Black Country girl and we say 'oss' not 'horse' :lol:)

I used to dress mine up too at Christmas but he wasn't keen on the tinsel on his reins :roll:

:lol: Winston doesn't have much choice, he had bells on his saddle too! :lol:

Yes its great to be back in the saddle, its my stress relief, i found it very hard not being able to ride. He was quite a handful yesterday though as Angela has taken him trail hunting a few times and he thought he was off doing that because i plaited him so he was shaking in the yard with excitement :roll: he was rather 'spitely' :lol: We had a good galop across the green, it had a sheet of water across basically most of it and he thundered through it all and jumped a few ditches.... i was soaked in water and mud by the time we got to the other side!!! :lol:

Oh bless him I love it when they get that excited! Bet you were sore the next day :D

Back