• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Foster Cats! UD p10 Pics Added!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
The new foster cats arrived this morning! :D They've been transferred from another foster home, as they'll have more space here. They've been in foster care since September last year :cry:

Peaches is sooo friendly! :love: She's been enjoying lots of strokes already! Her daughter Plum is still hiding in the box bit of the scratching post. I think it will take a little longer to win her over.

I'll try to get some pics in the daylight tomorrow, but for now here's the info for them from the Leeds Feline Friends website...

PeachesandPlum1.jpg

(It's almost readable if you zoom in!)

Last edited:
Gosh didnt take long for replacement foster purries! the beds must still be warm from Angel and her pal. You must have a big heart to do this, I would end up keeping them all.

I've got 4 cats of my own :)

There are just so many needy cats out there :( Can't keep the room empty! They came with a bunch of new beds, toys and scratching posts, so the room is a bit different. :)

I am quite tempted by these two! :oops: I was considering them when I adopted Florence and the kittens. Peaches and Plum didn't get on with their previous foster mum's cats though, so they might not get on with my cats.

If they do... Uh oh! :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol: I guess I'm like that with dogs:shock: I have 7 dogs here tonight (and Tia the cat:D), one goes tomorrow but I can guarantee they'll be more over Xmas. We looked at getting Tia a friend but just havent found the right one for her yet:D

I've got 4 cats of my own :)

There are just so many needy cats out there :( Can't keep the room empty! They came with a bunch of new beds, toys and scratching posts, so the room is a bit different. :)

I am quite tempted by these two! :oops: I was considering them when I adopted Florence and the kittens. Peaches and Plum didn't get on with their previous foster mum's cats though, so they might not get on with my cats.

If they do... Uh oh! :shock: :lol:

Oh Helen you are such a softy.;)

:lol::lol: I guess I'm like that with dogs:shock: I have 7 dogs here tonight (and Tia the cat:D), one goes tomorrow but I can guarantee they'll be more over Xmas. We looked at getting Tia a friend but just havent found the right one for her yet:D

Wow, 7 dogs?! :shock: I guess once you get past 5 numbers don't matter any more! :lol:

One extra cat won't take up much room! :lol:

Oh Helen you are such a softy.;)

Must resist... Must resist... I only paid Salem's vet bill this morning... £958! :shock: I think I need to look at that bill every time I'm tempted to adopt more kitties! :lol:

Wow, 7 dogs?! :shock: I guess once you get past 5 numbers don't matter any more! :lol:

Too be honest once you go over three, it makes little difference:D Ones here while her mum is on holiday, she is a bigger dog Collie size...the others are all small (Tia is bigger than three of them:D). I only have three of my own though and another would have to be very special for me to go over three.

Pics at last! :)

Starting with the very photogenic mum Peaches...

"Excuse me, do I take pictures of you in the shower?!"

Peaches1b.jpg

Peaches2b.jpg

Peaches4b.jpg

Peaches5b.jpg

Peaches8b.jpg

First time on my lap...

Peaches12b.jpg

Checking out the window...

Peaches15b.jpg

Peaches20b.jpg

Peaches21b.jpg

Peaches26b.jpg

Daughter Plum coming out of hiding for the first time...

Plum3b.jpg

Checking her scratching post is here...

Plum4b.jpg

Plum11b.jpg

Mother and daughter playing together...

PandP9b.jpg

PandP8b.jpg

Peaches is so friendly and chatty! Plum is starting to trust me. She's still operating a 'no touching' policy at the moment. :lol:

They didn't think much to the turkey, but they like tuna! :)

Only now caught up with this thread. They are both beautiful Helen, I can see why you are so tempted..... :love::love:
Happy New Year to you and yours, Thumper sends his love in between nomming, binkying and chasing our cats xxx

Back