• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys for toothless bunnies?

Hang towels over low stools so they can creep under them.
Cardboard boxes with holes in either end, and a towel mixed with hay so they can dig in privacy:) can be messy though.:lol:
Bunnies enjoy doing just as much with their feet as with thier teeth;)

What are good toys for toothless bunnies?

Surely they can't throw around toys like a "normal" bunny can....can they?

Yes they can. :lol:

I got the buns a sea grass ball and the first thing Grim did was pick it up and throw it. :lol:

But he prefers things he can dig. Fleeces are the biggest hit.

Brilliant, well Merlin certainly told me he likes to dig blankets too, he woke me up a few times during the night trying to dig into my quilt :roll:

Our Snowy loves teddy bears, he has four he plays with, fussing, licking, moving them about with his head,(not supposed to tell anyone though):lol: also like digging, as everyone else has said, he does have a rattle ball which he knudges with his nose to move it round.

Our Snowy loves teddy bears, he has four he plays with, fussing, licking, moving them about with his head,(not supposed to tell anyone though):lol: also like digging, as everyone else has said, he does have a rattle ball which he knudges with his nose to move it round.

I gave Merlin a teddy rabbit but he isn't interested :lol: he'd much rather follow me about and get a total fuss! Otherwise, he's happy to chill out and nap :)

Back