• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humphrey Cushion is just so special

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
And not just because of his rampant ways :lol:

He is just so loving and wonderful. Every day I get covered in kisses. I can't watch the Tv with my eyes open when he is around as he constantly licks them :love:

Everyday I feed him on one side of the room and then I usually ring my mum for half an hour sitting on the other side of the room. Everyday Humphrey leaves his food and jumps up on to my lap for a cuddle. He will sit there for as long as he can until hunger gets the better of him and then he rushes off to eat a few pellets and then comes back with his mouthful :lol: But over the last few days he has gone one step further. Once he has had a good cuddle he runs off to his bowl and comes straight back with a big piece of carrot in his mouth and jumps back up. He will then happily munch away while being cuddled at the same time :love::love:

I think that is just so lovely, most bunnies only show cupboard love, but with Humphrey mummy always comes before food.

If I have left him alone too long he gives a strange double foot stamp which means he needs attention immediately :lol: and of course he always gets it :D

no point to this thread really, just wanted to share my love for one of our bunnies :oops::love::love:

What an adorably affectionate bunny!

He so is. It breaks my heart to think this boy was shut away for 10 years of his life when he had so much love to give. It is amazing that he still is such a friendly boy given the neglect he must have suffered. I am just so glad he has been given the chance to show his true personality and we are the ones lucky enough to be on the receiving end :D:love::love:

He so is. It breaks my heart to think this boy was shut away for 10 years of his life when he had so much love to give. It is amazing that he still is such a friendly boy given the neglect he must have suffered. I am just so glad he has been given the chance to show his true personality and we are the ones lucky enough to be on the receiving end :D:love::love:

Awww Humphrey Cushion is gorgeous inside and out:love:. What a horrible start to life but maybe it makes him appreciate and love you even more. I was going to say he is lucky to have you, but I think you are lucky to have him too (you totally deserve him). I do believe tho this is tantamount to hoooman cruelty to talk of such a sweet bunny with no pics!! ;)

What a sweet and special bun. :love::love: Bookmark this somthat any days you are finding things tough or wondering why you do what you do, you can have a look and remember.

Any chance of a pic? Or can you direct me to a thread where there's a pic or ten. ;) When I read these lovely stories about bunns I really need to see a pic too.

And I just love his name... :love:

Any chance of a pic? Or can you direct me to a thread where there's a pic or ten. ;) When I read these lovely stories about bunns I really need to see a pic too.

And I just love his name... :love:

Found this cuddle picture, there are some better ones somewhere just need to hunt them down

P8290506.jpg

Found this cuddle picture, there are some better ones somewhere just need to hunt them down

P8290506.jpg

:love: I love this photo (although I'm trying not to remember what you said about his plum when you first posted it :oops::lol:)

Humphrey sounds like a very special bunny; I want somebunny to watch Eastenders with. :love:

:love: I love this photo (although I'm trying not to remember what you said about his plum when you first posted it :oops::lol:)

Humphrey sounds like a very special bunny; I want somebunny to watch Eastenders with. :love:

You can see it sticking out between his legs if you zoom in :shock:

My arm was humped through half of it before he wore himself out and settled down so you are probably better off watching it in peace :lol::lol:

Back