• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shocking advice for a rabbit with a broken leg

Gus-ta-furry

Warren Scout
read in the bahaviour section that a rabbit could break its own leg through thumping too hard and whilst looking for more info came across this page on advice for treating a rabbits broken leg :shock::roll:

link removed by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what I found more shocking, the fact that they left a BROKEN LEG untreated :shock: Or the fact that her becoming unshowable was a bigger concern for them than the fracture :evil:
Idiots.

Eugh I am absolutely disgusted!

Part of taking on a rabbit is acknowledging that you are fully responsible for taking it to a vet if it was to get ill - and for goodness sake she is a breeder! Probably didn't want to dent on her precious profits - that is just evil. :evil: Poor bunny, stuck in a carrier for 7 weeks with a broken leg, in pain, unable to run, hop, jump, periscope, binky? That to me is blatant torture.

Back