• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P&D came close to the 'naughty' list this afternoon!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
Little cheeky rabbits!! :roll:

I put them into their run as usual this morning as hubby is poorly and so couldnt help me put the hutch back onto the patio (will have to wait for tomorow!) and I have just spent the last Hour and a half!!! trying to round them up...they were running rings around me and I couldnt get them! In the end I had to entice them into their wooden snuggle box with fresh grass and dandilion leaves (it is on the outside of the run and the ramp goes through one of the little doors) and then shut them in it so that I could get them back into their hutch!

Still they are now rounded up and munching hay happily in their hutch...im sure I can hear them laughing at me (lord knows the neighbours must have been!!) :lol:

I said to hubby that I think that was their protest at going back in their hutch! ;)

:lol::lol: Naughty bunsters! You can guarantee the one time my rabbits don't want to come in is when it's raining, so we all end up soaked! :lol:

I'm a harsh bunny mummy, if it rains and they refuse to go in the first time, they get left to go in on their own while I stand in the doorway and watch ;) (they're in a wendyhouse so can come and go as they please)

Back