• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cutest thing ever!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
My new prmanent foster bunny keep jumping on my lap!
He goes scatty when I bring food into the room and tries to find it!
Suddenly jumped onto my bed and landed on me whilst doing so!
And is now laying under my laptop holder on my comfy bed while I watch a film, he's been sitting there quietly for ages :love: tried to get a photo but don't want to disturb him :love:

yeah :D I got up to go sort out the other rabbits outside, when I came back in he was running about :p now he's settled again but on my fur rug on my floor. He's so adorable! I'm kind of glad he's now a permanent foster rabbit ;) I'm personally paying for his Myxo jab on Saturday, so I can give him my own personal health check. really the RSPCA should pay for a health check but it costs the same price if I just get a health check with a Myxo jab. I just want to squish him :love:

:love: None of mine have ever sat on my lap :( Boris sometimes jumps on my lap (usually when I have food) but if I make any attempt to cuddle him (or even touch him sometimes if he's a bit moody) he runs off :roll:

:love: None of mine have ever sat on my lap :( Boris sometimes jumps on my lap (usually when I have food) but if I make any attempt to cuddle him (or even touch him sometimes if he's a bit moody) he runs off :roll:

Same with my 4...but Merlin just stays and loves the fuss, he doesn't even flinch or re-act when I go to fuss him :) it's as if he's a human in a bunnies body!

Back