• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thinking of Buying SomeBun Expensive Toys ?

That tail is immense!! I love the fact the in the first few photos you can't see the tail and then in the other photos it is the biggest tail ever!! Gorgeous photos. :love::love:

After reading a story about a bun who got caught in one and died, i don't give these anymore :(

Obviously, if you're watching them its fine though! :)

Jane, i love these two buns, they look like they're having an awesome time!

After reading a story about a bun who got caught in one and died, i don't give these anymore :(

That's worrying. I often give George and Gemma boxes to play with unsupervised. How on earth did a bun die? The last one they had is in pieces at the moment so I think that's safe enough. I give them the cat pouch boxes - they love those, especially if I fill them with hay and hide crunchies in them.

My two have always remained thoroughly unimpressed with anything expensive I've ever got for them :roll:, so I tend to keep it simple now. Toilet rolls are very popular :)

Surely the Rabbit must have been debilitated/disabled in some way as the boxes split very easily :? A struggling Rabbit would split the box in a nano second :?

Not that I am advocating unsupervised play, but I am having to work hard to imagine how such an accident could occur :?

Perhaps the bunny which died, died of panic/shock because he/she couldn't get out?

I think it looks like a great toy, but perhaps will cut a third off the box to make it a bit shorter so they can't go in it too far.

Gorgeous pics :love::love:

Oscar and Jessie love cereal boxes- especially stuffed with hay too! And toilet roll tubes, egg boxes, big cardboard boxes, etc... They won't go near bought toys normally :lol:

Back