• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fifi Tinsel Fairy

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I popped her out in next doors garden today just to see how well she can get around and in the hopes that a bit of exercise will get her guts moving - there is plenty going in, but not much coming out.

She is a little bow legged but got around just fine, in fact she really enjoyed herself for a little while before needing to rest. Her little feet are so delicate :love: She does have trouble balancing to wash but she managed to find a corner next to a pot to wedge herself into for balance :D

P1010776.jpg

P1010778.jpg

P1010779.jpg

P1010781.jpg

P1010782.jpg

P1010783.jpg

P1010786.jpg

P1010787.jpg

P1010789.jpg

P1010780.jpg

cannot get this one to stay the right way up :(

P1010777.jpg

Don't worry that big electricity cable isn't connected to anything
P1010791.jpg

P1010797.jpg

P1010795-1.jpg

P1010793.jpg

She's beautiful :love:

I can see what you mean by her odd sizing now - and she looks really low to the ground in some of the pictures, like her legs can't carry her body?

She's still beautiful no matter what though!

She's beautiful :love:

I can see what you mean by her odd sizing now - and she looks really low to the ground in some of the pictures, like her legs can't carry her body?

She's still beautiful no matter what though!

Yes her legs do seem to be straining a little :( And her front legs are just so thin and delicate :love:

Such a beautiful girl, and so clever to find herself a place to support herself whilst she washes :love:

Aw love her :D. I spied a little bunny tongue :D. Her front legs are tiny, just like our Rosies, very delicate :love:

Her eyes look bulgy are they ok? Shes gorgeous :love:

Yes they are a bit. When i first handled her I actually thought they were going to pop right out of her head. But they do settle down when she is resting. Guess its a case of wait and see at the moment.....

Yes they are a bit. When i first handled her I actually thought they were going to pop right out of her head. But they do settle down when she is resting. Guess its a case of wait and see at the moment.....

Ohh bless her, will she let you rub her tummy at all?!

Back