• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy belated Gotcha day.....and a thank you

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Well, on the 20th it was Marnie Moos second ever gotcha day. We celebrated with lots of noserubs and snuggles and a couple of auntie Liz biscuits :love:
We'd all like to say a MASSIVE Thank you! To Liz and Steve for letting us take her into our family.
Dispite her EPIC naughtiness and the many things she has smashed and chewwed though, we love our naughty little goaty snoggy bun so very much.
I think it says something when according to Rosie ALL bunnies are 'Marnie' :love::love:
She is so gentle and kind when some bunnies would have been quite unhappy with a small person sqidging them and covering her with kisses all the time.

Happy Gotcha Day Marnie. She is a gorgeous bunster. I enjoyed my cuddle with her on your sofa on Fri while you ane J were putting Rosie to bed. She has such enormous ears (Marnie, not Rosie:)) :love:

I don't think I told you guys about the time she electorcuted J did I? We had hidden the wire for a floor lamp under a chair and the little monster has STILL managed to chew through it. J went to move it one day and ended up getting a belt off the mains. Goodness knows how she didn't shock herself :shock:
Thank you all...she really is a special bun.....my frenchie boy with a tumor :lol::lol:

Aawww, happy gotcha day :wave:

Given her antics i am glad she is with you rather than us :lol::lol:

seriously though, we were really considering keeping Marnie as she is just such a wonderful bunny but we knew that inside her was a massive personality waiting to come out :love: We couldn;t offer the time and space she needed to be herself with so many other bunnies to care for and we knew how much Sam wanted a Marnie bunny :D:D I am so pleased it all worked out so well for her even if she does try your patience on a regular basis :lol::lol:

Back