• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ungrateful wabbit...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I thought I'd treat the lionheads to some oat hay, Nutmeg is actually tossing OUT the oat hay so she can get to the meadow hay. :? :evil:

:lol: I thought Lady Jane was RU's biggest Diva, but it appears I was wrong!! :lol::lol:

I bought my buns some posh hay recently and they completely ignored it. Oliver made a bee-line for the cheap stuff that lines the shed floor :roll:

But the little monkeys always scoff readigrass when they have it:lol::lol:

:lol: I thought Lady Jane was RU's biggest Diva, but it appears I was wrong!! :lol::lol:

Nutmeg: "I is a qween I tells thee. Which means I can toss out 'xpensive hay and sit behind humans chairs so they can't get out"

I bought my buns some posh hay recently and they completely ignored it. Oliver made a bee-line for the cheap stuff that lines the shed floor :roll:

But the little monkeys always scoff readigrass when they have it:lol::lol:

Typical :roll::lol:

Spenser won't eat his oat hay at the moment. :roll: Or either of the Timothy hays I bought him recently. He adores his orchard grass though. Pity I don't know a local bunny who would like Spenser's rejected hays.

Must be something in the air Susie. They don't get it that often so maybe that's the reason. I don't mind all that much reeeeeally, shows how little they miss it and how much they must like the meadow hay!

Must be something in the air Susie. They don't get it that often so maybe that's the reason. I don't mind all that much reeeeeally, shows how little they miss it and how much they must like the meadow hay!

Are all your buns rejecting it? Spenser is funny with meadow hay - he won't eat posh meadow hay, but chomps Morrison's bedding hay (meadow) quite happily when he is 'at his business.'

That is funny about all the bunnies rejecting oat hay. Rabbits do seem to be picky about hay though. Julie did not eat hay when I got her. Oat hay is the first hay that she'd eat then orchard then timothy. She chokes on short hay and the orchard was the only long hay that they had. They only had that because someone returned it because their bunny didn't like it.

Are all your buns rejecting it? Spenser is funny with meadow hay - he won't eat posh meadow hay, but chomps Morrison's bedding hay (meadow) quite happily when he is 'at his business.'

Smudge didn't seem that impressed either, haven't given any to the lops today. I did change it's container so maybe it smells different.

Back