• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So excited! Big progress today!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:D I know I bang on about my girlies but we made huge progress today! :thumb:

Having been handled very little before they came to us P&D will only let me pick them up for a quick transfer to a carrier etc and have been very very scrabbly during that time so I have kept lifting to an absolute minimum and only done it when absolutly necessary (vet trips, checking spay wounds etc) but Daisy started licking my hands yesterday...she comes forward for nose rubs and then returns the love by licking my hands and fingers :love:

This afternoon I have just been out to the hutch to top up hay and water and she came forward for nose rubs and when I had provided said nose rubs she licked my hand all over again and then put her front paws up on my knee...so I very carefully picked her up and put her againist my chest and she licked my neck!!! :thumb::love::love::love: She stayed their having fuses for a good 10 mins or so and then I had to go as my door bell was ringing (blooming christmas deliveries!! :roll: )

Im thrilled that I didnt push it...it really felt like she put her paws up like that as if to say 'im ready' and she really enjoyed the fuses and so did I! :D:love:

I have a little way to go with poppy..she has started coming for the odd nose rub though ;)

Last edited:
I know exactly what you mean, and i'm so so pleased for you.

I have an extremely licky bunny and its such a pleasure to receive that 'grooming' from them that they normally reserve for their friends :love:

Thank you :) Im so pleased! I went out again and she did the same so I responded and picked her up again and she just sat there quite happy looking around :) Our first bunny snuggles! :thumb::love:

Back