• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

omg will he be ok? help

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
tomtom got in our wardrobe and got the ballon from our wedding stuck around his foot no injuries but hes very shaken he was squeeling and is petrified now i feel so bad is there any thing i can do? most horrid noise ive ever hurd its all my fault i shouldnt of let him roam abt without me there:(

Awww poor lad :( Are you sure theres no injuries? I wouldnt worry too much hun, just keep him quiet and keep a close eye on his eating and drinking. If he stops eating it might be a sign hes in pain.

Dont blame yourself, they get flippin everywhere they shouldnt!

Loads of vibes xxxx

tomtom got in our wardrobe and got the ballon from our wedding stuck around his foot no injuries but hes very shaken he was squeeling and is petrified now i feel so bad is there any thing i can do? most horrid noise ive ever hurd its all my fault i shouldnt of let him roam abt without me there:(

Oh, they get up to all sorts of mischief don't they, don't blame yourself.

I would just makesure he is ok (which you've done), and leave him to calm down in his cage or wherever is familiar to him, perhaps give him a little treat, just ensure he is back to his normal self soon.

My Peter was stranded on top of his dog crate for what could have been 2 and a half hours the other day (jumped up and couldn't get down), bunnies can be terrors.;)

Observe him for a while, check he's not taking any pressure off that foot or favouring another.

Keep him in a calm place for a while with some food and water, somewhere a bit dark would help to calm him in my opinion.

If you have ANY concerns, contact your vet.

hes walking fine but is very quiet now hes usually like the energiser bunny ! ive said gunna give it an hour and if no change vets here we come just be sure x thnx

Back