• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Kitties!

Nahatalie

Young Bun
Here are some pictures of my new bunnies (and some of the kitties thrown in too!)

Meet Truffle:
SAM_0573.jpg

SAM_0568.jpg

And Marzipan:
SAM_0562.jpg

SAM_0569.jpg

And here are the ragdolls:
Miles:
DSC_0341.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

And Koji:
DSC_0425.jpg

DSC_0345.jpg

No pics of the rescue hamster as she hasn't arrived yet, and I can't take a decent picture of Leonard the beta fish due to reflections. Just in case you're wondering, the bunnies have access to the large conservatory/sunroom style room at the back of the house (rabbit proof), and once they are littler trained they will also have access to the lounge. Whenever I'm in, the cage door is open, but only had them 3 days and they haven't worked out they can get out yet lol. I don't want to push them, but I might take the cage top off for a bit of encouragement if they don't work it out in a few days. They are still very skittish if I try to pick them up (which I've only attempted once or twice each rabbit) but they are getting slightly more used to strokes...I will take it slowly with these ladies!

All four are beautiful :love:! You're right to leave the buns to come out by themselves :thumb:! Perhaps put a towel over the door part when it's open, I know when my two had their cage they weren't keen on walking on the bars, they'd only attempt to get out when it was covered with a towel or a small rug :) My door opened outwards and I also used to prop it on a brick to make a less steep ramp, both of those might help :D

Back