• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bond broken please help

bunnyville

New Kit
My two male neutored buns have started fighting, not just chasing but full on fur pulling and bucking. I took them to the vet yesterday and he gave them a clean bill of health but coul only advise separating them. I didnt want to because they have always had a lovely relationship however this morning they started again and ive had to split them up. I now have one in the top part of the hutch and the other in the bottom. They look so sad and im mortified that it has come to this. Can anyone offer any advice on how i can get them back together.
They are 18 month old and litter mates. Thankyou

Has ANYTHING how ever small you may think changed in their environment?

No we brought them inside for winter they are currently in the conservatory but we did the same last year. They were fine up until this time last month and tjen it settled down again but theyve started again. Ive just let them out again for some supervised playtime and they are ok one minute and the next they are jumping up it looks like boxing and pulling fur.

Back