• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Begging Bouncer is always hungry!!! HELP!!!

Loog

Warren Scout
Does anyone else have a house rabbit (or an outdoor bun) who begs for food constantly?!! A certain Sir Bouncer is driving mummy mad!!! He is following me everywhere around the house and when food is not delivered when he asks for it, he fills his hungry tum with mummy's furniture:shock::roll::roll:

He has pellets and fresh food morning and night and forage in between. He has a litter box full of hay which he regularly munches for hours. He can detect you biting into an apple or pear from miles off and comes running:lol: he stands with his front paws up my legs sniffing frantically:lol::lol:

Anyone got any good ides to keep him busy?? All suggestions gratefully received:D

No advice! Bunsk is like this. He would climb all over me for anything :lol:

Biscuit, constantly. It's so hard to ignore but i just about manage it.

If i'm going to treat, i give something healthy like a small hanful of bramble leaves :)

I know I shouldn't laugh but..... :lol::lol:

Can you imagine how I felt having him here and seeing him squoosh his face up against the run mesh? :shock::shock: He is a champion cute and "I've never been fed" face puller :lol::lol:

As he loves his hay so much, I'd try re-freshing this whenever he begs (just a small handful on top). As Graham says, a sprinkling of bramble leaves or an apple stick are the best things to distract nom demanding bunnies ;) :love:

I think there might be a thread about home made toys for buns somewhere, I'll if I can find it :wave:

Last edited:
Back