• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Biscuit needs to be renamed to Tigger...

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
:roll:

He's jumping on EVERYTHING.

I went to the loo, came back and he was on my desk! :shock:

Now he's jumping on top of bags of hay, and even just launched himself 3ft over some pen panels and landed in a 3ft bag of christmas presents! (one of those big santa bags) and got himself stuck and had to be rescued.

He has the devil in him this morning!

He even got sticky tape attached to himself this morning while running round the office with a roll of selotape in his mouth!

Argh! Christmas Spirit has got into my Biccy!

:lol::lol:

I think you and Bouncers Mummy & Daddy need to talk, I believe they are having a few...ahem 'issues' also :oops: :lol:

It's good to see him so happy and healthy. How is Ginger coping with her lively husbun?

George and Gemma are constantly causing mayhem in the kitchen. One of the cats knocked the kitchen roll onto the floor and they had great fun with that:shock: I think it's partly boredom as I don't let them outside as it is very cold here.

I know they are feeling OK when they are being mischievous though so, like you with Biccy, I enjoy watching their antics. (apart from when they chewed a hole in a bag of megazorb and dug it everywhere!)

Re:

I read George a story about Tigger last night, I think he would be happy to hear more about Biscuit's antics! Any news on my favorite girl, Ginger? Xxx

Bouncer has obviously been giving Olympic lessons while I have been at work :shock::shock: I am thinking the relay......Biccy jumps and grabs the baton (bunny sticky tape) dives off the desk and passes to Bouncer who jumps the final hurdle for gold (noms). The crowd cheer.......team BB have done it again :thumb::thumb::lol::lol:

Back