• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Floppy and Millie both look extremely rotund

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
But when I feel their wee bodies they seem just nice under all their fur. I can still feel their ribs so I am sure they are ok! It just makes me feel a bit guilty :oops: that I might be over feeding them even though I know it's just their winter furry coats.:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm keeping a close eye on my two this winter. Last year I kept telling myself Alfie just had a nice thick winter coat, but it turned out he was a little bit of a lard ball. :oops:

Floppy is a well-built and exceptionally handsome buck. :love: They need a wee bit extra to see them through the rigours of a Scottish winter. ;)

Furby and Faye look like little barrels:oops:

They have much thicker winter coats than my other outdoor buns and I think it's because they spend almost all their time in their run and very little in their hutch. It is mostly fur, not fat, so I think they are OK but when the vet comes out in Jan to give them their myxi jabs I will get him to confirm they aren't overweight. They are both great hay eaters and have lovely big poops.

Back