• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quality time with my bunster

Even though its half 9 at night and chucking it down outside I'm sat in the bunny shed in my pjs :)
I love spending extra time with Oscar and try to spend as much as possible since he lost him wifey not long ago :(
He is such a crazy bun at this time, which makes me feel even tireder watching him bounce about lol
He make me lol so much when he hops about and jumps on my lap to demand attention :love:
Iv just given him his snugglesafe so he'll start settling down soon
Just thought I'd share
I love sitting listening to the rain with a fur ball on my lap :love:
Plus I can get wifi on my iPad which means he can go on RU with me :thumb:

I am so jealous!! My two live in a hutch, their run takes up about a third of the garden as it is, and the landlord's shed is squished out there too - there's no way I could get them their own shed :( I loved having Finx as a house bunny, I miss her now she's outside!

Don't think she misses me though, she offered me her nose to rub earlier but apparently I was not good enough - she turned her back and asked Tango instead! :lol::love: I guess that's as it should be.

Enjoy your buns and their shed!

Back