• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

indoor pond + dog = confusion

Crunchie

Warren Veteran
Further to my thread here I now have an indoor fish pond once again. My parents and me have most of the fish split between a few tanks but I have the largest number in this tub as it holds the most water. It looks cramped but the fish are sadly better off here for the moment while their home is sorted out.

Anyway my boyfriends dog was very confused by it all.
IMG_3633.jpg

What's these things in my water bowl?
IMG_3656.jpg

Confused-dot-pup
IMG_3657.jpg

The fish. The big girl with the long tail is my Rosie and the little white guy is Ruggles, the rest are a mix of their babies and a few fish that were struggling in the big pond where they live.
IMG_3630.jpg

IMG_3629.jpg

IMG_3641.jpg

Hopefully won't have them too much longer. :)

In case anyone is wondering Dusty dog has to wear a jumper as he is 16 and has arthritis and suffers sore bones in the cold. This might not have been as much of a problem if his previous owners hadn't broken most of his ribs but there you go. My boyfriends brother lured him home one day with sausages and both him and my boyfriend have kept him ever since. their parents approached his former owners but despite having him for 9 years they didn't want him back. Poor old soul is a bit wobbly but still enjoying life and is well loved by my boyfriend and his family.

stewart_dusty01.jpg

Last edited:
Awww, Crunchie! You have gone green as well! Every time I read a thread it has green people posting on it! :lol:

I love reading about all of your interesting pets! :)

Cute fish and pup... But I find my eye is drawn to the shelf behind! :shock::shock::shock:

*Backs out of thread before a close up pic appears*

What a brilliant idea!

I have two (tiny) fancy goldies in a 60 litre tank atm, which obviously they cant stay in too long, so this would be a fantastic idea whilst I save for a bigger tank. How big is the box, is it a RUB?

And poor dog, I think he looks rather dashing in his jumper though! Obviously landed on his feet with your boyfriend. Its a shame when people feel they need to explain these things though.

Back