• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky free Fudge..

karen354

Warren Veteran
My poor baby died in our arms on Sunday night :( he had been hopping around in the garden and seemed okay, but looking at his face I knew something wasn't right.. We brought him in the house cuddled him and he was gone in 60 seconds.. He was an older when we rescued him so he was around 10, we collected him from Elaine(rescue) New Years eve she didn't have the room do house Fudge and his brothers. We did intend to foster him but within a few hours my hubby was outside building an enclosure onto the shed to give him lots of room.. We then had Furby off Hilda and it was a perfect bond, in love from day one..
Furby is very quiet and is looking for him :(
Binky free Fudge beautiful boy.. Sleep tight.

My poor baby died in our arms on Sunday night :( he had been hopping around in the garden and seemed okay, but looking at his face I knew something wasn't right.. We brought him in the house cuddled him and he was gone in 60 seconds.. He was an older when we rescued him so he was around 10, we collected him from Elaine(rescue) New Years eve she didn't have the room do house Fudge and his brothers. We did intend to foster him but within a few hours my hubby was outside building an enclosure onto the shed to give him lots of room.. We then had Furby off Hilda and it was a perfect bond, in love from day one..
Furby is very quiet and is looking for him :(
Binky free Fudge beautiful boy.. Sleep tight.

I'm so sorry :cry:

Binky free Fudge xx

Well done Fudge for starting Karen's obsession and giving so many extra rescue buns the best home ever with her xx

Back