• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You gotta laff at peoplez!

Ozbun

Warren Scout
Aww, the people-servant is soo cute sometimes! She really does fink i cant get out of me pen. :lol::lol: Fing is- I LIKES it in there, it's got lots of bits & the clumsy woof thing cant wag it's tail on me head- but I cant always wait around til gettin up time!

I luv to play the joke where she comes in to Fron-Troom in the mornin, sees me in there an finks "O guddy, he' can't get out" ... then I fly outa one corner of the net like toast poppin' up an go ELLOOOO! :wave:

Soo she bought clothsie pegs to hold the net down!! :lol::lol: Aww I felt a bit sorry for er so I stayed in all nite... but she was a bit late gettin up so I lifted the whole side panel out an went upstairs n got her... wot's a boy to do! ;)

He's a character indeed! :love:

So now I need to weight the pen down as well! He has an open cage attached & i don't want to lock him in there at night but he can't be out unsupervised in the living room- there'd be nothing left! (he also fancies the faux furry blanket... vet please!)

Back