• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A couple of pics to make you smile.....

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
Sounds like a lot of people are down in the dumps at the mo... so my little guy always makes me smile... thought i'd share him and see if it helps :wave:

404176_10150477961003530_509993529_8527324_2141146552_n.jpg

384791_10150467829548530_509993529_8486754_66748937_n.jpg

Last edited:
Archie you mean? ;):lol::lol::lol:

I am very proud, i love him so much :love:

:lol::lol::lol:

Archie looks like a very good natured little boy. Bet you are excited with your 1st christmas together. I know he won't understand but it always seems special when they are so young.

:lol::lol::lol:

Archie looks like a very good natured little boy. Bet you are excited with your 1st christmas together. I know he won't understand but it always seems special when they are so young.

I'm very excited, hes very good at opening presents,he loves the paper!! We had a fake xmas day before Andy went to Thailand. Although Andy's really struggling out there, i have a feeling he may come back early, he sounds very down and is missing us... i really want him to have a good time as much as i miss him, hes spent so much money on that trip.

I'm very excited, hes very good at opening presents,he loves the paper!! We had a fake xmas day before Andy went to Thailand. Although Andy's really struggling out there, i have a feeling he may come back early, he sounds very down and is missing us... i really want him to have a good time as much as i miss him, hes spent so much money on that trip.

what's he doing out there? is it just fun? or work?

I couldn't be away from Finley for any prolonged period of time now, he changes too much every day. although he has a cold at the minute :(

what's he doing out there? is it just fun? or work?

I couldn't be away from Finley for any prolonged period of time now, he changes too much every day. although he has a cold at the minute :(

Its a travelling trip for a month, he booked it before we got together. He sounds very down though at the moment out there, he didn't want to go but couldn't let his friend down and has spent a lot of money to go. :(

Back